I am an assistant professor at Bocconi University. Previously, I spent one year as a postdoctoral researcher with the Core Data Science team at Facebook Research (London). I obtained my Ph.D. in Computer Science from Politecnico di Milano. During my Ph.D. I was a Visiting Researcher at the Electronic Marketplaces Lab at Carnegie Mellon University. My research was awarded a best paper award at NeurIPS 2020 and the 2017 Lesmo prize for the best Italian MSc Thesis in Artificial Intelligence.
My research revolves around problems at the intersection of computer science, optimization, and economics, with a focus on
- equilibrium finding problems
- sequential decision-making and decision-making under uncertainty
- online learning in presence of strategic agents
- information structure design problems
- algorithms for internet advertising markets